- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
A serene professionally landscaped 13 acres boasting two private lakes. The main residence of 5,477 Sq.Ft. features hand selected local river rock, reclaimed cedar from Pier 36 in Seattle, salvaged timber- spectacular attention to detail throughout. Main floor master suite includes recently updated spa like bathroom. Fly fish or just enjoy the easy sounds of the perpetual waterfall below the shade of the windmill. Vegetable garden and entertaining gazebo are just a few the properties destinations.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1652628
- Bathrooms: 4 (2 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Community: Echo Lake
- County: Snohomish County
- Elementary School: Cathcart Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Carpet
- High School: Glacier Peak
- Interior Square Footage: 5,567
- Junior High School: Valley View Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 586,753
- Lot Style: Dead End Street, Paved, Secluded
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1991
- Web ID: 6GJ3BR
- Site Features: Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Gated Entry, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior: Stone, Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air, Heat Pump, Hot Water Recirc Pump
- Land/Topography: Equestrian, Level, PartialSlope, Rolling
- Roofing: Cedar Shake
- View: Lake, See Remarks, Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $16,651
- Taxes (Year): 2019